Roku is one of the most reputed streaming devices that people are using today. Roku has a number of features that make watching TV shows and movies a lot more interesting. But, the entertainment could be ruined as a different Roku errors. One such error is Roku error 014, which occurs quite frequently in Roku. Let us know what this error is and how to get rid of it.
There are some issues which you can face while you are using this feature of Roku. Most common issue is the displaying of error 014 message on the screen. This is due to some technical error and can be resolved by following some basic steps. In case you are unable to figure out the actual cause, you can easily get Roku help for fixing the issue.
When you see an error message that states “Error 014”:
The error 014 is usually displayed on your screen when your computer gets freeze due to any unknown reasons. There is nothing wrong with Roku setup, so don’t bother setting up Roku. This can be due to some technical error or due to some malfunctioning of some of the preinstalled applications on the system. For fixing this issue you need to follow some tips and tricks that will eventually help you in resolving the issue in just a couple of seconds.
First of all, you must ensure your system’s overall performance. This is essentially important because your PC’s poor performance can be a reason for this error. Also, check for your system’s compatibility with the Roku device, in case your system is incompatible, try to use some other PC/laptop. Various errors in Roku have also resulted in Roku remote not working, so take a look at your Roku remote as well.
Fixing the Error 014 issue with your Roku device:
To fix this annoying issue, you need to follow a set of simple guidelines that will eventually prove to be helpful in troubleshooting the issue. Here are the steps:
- First of all, you must download SmartPCfixer or other relevant PC error removing software from the internet. This software helps to fix the error issues for your system’s different applications and essential programs. You must install the software by following all the instructions, once the software is downloaded.
- Furthermore, you will now need to run your laptop/computer in safe mode in order to perform the necessary actions. For this, restart your system and during booting, keep on pressing an F8 key until you see safe mode option.
- Other options are available for resolving the issue, but for that, you need to manually search the issue in every installed program by opening device manager. This is a quite hectic task and you will need an expert help for this. You can visit www Roku com link for the best assistance. And get an instant help.
- The best way is to use SmartPCfixer. It automatically detects system errors and repairs them automatically. If your Roku not working, then you can get it back to working state by getting this software.
- Run the program and you must click on System tools and then click on Windows updates. This will scan the entire system for any kind of available updates. This will also fix issues related with various missing files of essential system applications and program.
- Once the task is complete, you will see a detailed log of the installed updates and other important files. You must then restart your system in order to apply the changes.
Make sure that you must perform this action only in safe mode. This is necessarily important to prevent any kind of system errors. You can now log into your Roku account and see if all your channels are intact or not. If you want to perform Roku account setup all over again, then you can do that as well.