The most common problem with Roku is the problem of Roku activation code. If you are not able to enter Roku activation code at my.roku.link due to any reason, then you need to take the assistance of Roku help and support providers.
Roku activation code is the one that you need to enter when you want to activate your Roku device. Roku users after buying the Roku media streaming player will have to setup the device for which, they have to go through multiple steps, which they will see on their TV screens.
In one step, they will see Roku activation code on the TV screen, so what they have to do at that time is, copy the code, open ‘my.roku.link’ and enter the code there. But for that, they will have to create a Roku account, so the first thing that Roku users should do is create a Roku account.
The process of activating Roku is where most people face problems because they at times forget to copy the code or the screen where Roku activation code was supposed to come didn’t appear and several other problems. We will be discussing all the problems related to Roku activation code today, so pay a close attention if you’ve just bought a new Roku device.
Roku activation code is an alphanumeric code that you see on the TV. You will have to enter that code on my.roku.link page. If you miss that step, then don’t worry, just follow below-mentioned steps to get back the code.
How to get new Roku activation code?
- For that, open www.roku.com on your internet browser.
- Connect your Roku device to TV and turn the TV on. Perform Roku setup and see if you get to the Roku activation code screen this time or not.
- If you see the code, then enter it on the page that you have opened in your browser.
- Click ‘Submit’ button and your Roku will be linked to your Roku account.
- Now, select your favorite channels that you want to link with your Roku account.
- In the top menu of the main Roku page, you will also find ‘My account’ option from which you can make all necessary changes to your Roku account.
Guidelines for Roku activation code
- If your Roku activation code was terminated before you could use it, then you will have to get the new activation code.
- If you are entering the code a few hours after receiving the code, then the code may not work because its validity has expired.
- If Roku activation code has been generated, but you didn’t see it on the TV screen, then there must be some problem with the device.
Go through below-given points to fix all aforementioned problems:
- Switch off TV and Roku for 4-5 minutes and then, turn the power on both devices.
- Enter the Roku activation code to link your Roku device with the Roku account.
- Once your Roku account is linked, then you will have to sign into ‘my.roku.link’ page.
- To check if your Roku player has been linked or not, go to ‘linked devices’ option.
- If you can’t see the serial number, then wait for a few moments because you can only see the serial number when the link code gets updated.