Roku device can be easily connected to the Facebook account. It is possible to see all your Facebook activity on your smart TV or devices. If you are not able to do so, then you can take Roku help from a reputed support provider.
Roku allows people to connect their Facebook accounts. Many people don’t know how to do that, but it surely can be done quite easily. People can also connect their Facebook accounts to smart TV and gaming consoles, but when it comes to connecting the Facebook with the Roku player, it is a lot easier. People just need to activate the ‘Facebook for devices’ service by logging on to www.facebook.com/device. After performing a series of steps, people will be able to see their Facebook photos and all other stuff. They can also connect with their friends and family without any hassle. Connecting Facebook with Roku is easier than connect Roku TV.
How to activate the Facebook on Roku?
The first thing that you have to make sure that your device is accessible with the help of a dedicated app.
- You need to launch the Facebook app on the Roku device.
- You are going to see an activation code, which will be used to activate the ‘Facebook for devices’ service on your Roku.
- Then, you have to log on to www.facebook.com/device on your computer, laptop or any other smart device. You will get the activation code from that particular step. Once you get it, click on the ‘connect’ button.
- Then, you can choose the app that you would like to activate. You need to click on ‘go to app’ option.
- After you fill in all the information, you need to enter a 4-digit PIN code for your device in order to setup the Facebook account.
Connecting Roku to WiFi is also quite easy and you can do it without anybody’s help. The all magic begins when you connect the Roku to the Wi-Fi network, so your main priority should be getting your Roku hooked with the home or office Wi-Fi network. If you find any issue, then you can take the help of the Roku support. If you are not able to connect Roku WiFi or Ethernet properly, then you can try updating the software or disable network ping. You have to use the cellular data in order to do fix the issues related to the Wi-Fi.