The process to Remove and move the channel from the Roku media player is quite simple and easy. You can remove the channels from any supported device or from the remote itself. If you are having a mobile Roku app installed on your smartphone, then you can manage the channels from there easily without requiring to visit the Roku com link. Now, we are going to discuss the steps to remove the channel from the Roku player first, then we will discuss the steps for moving the channel from the one location to another.
If you want to remove the channel from the store, then first check the subscription of that channel. If the subscription is paid by you, then you need to cancel it first by implementing the below-mentioned steps.
- Open ‘My Roku or Roku com link code’ page on the browser of your smartphone or on your laptop.
- Sign in to the Roku account with the username and password.
- Tap on ‘Manage your subscriptions’ Menu.
After canceling the subscription before the billing cycle completes, you will be able to access the channel till the cycle ends. Here, you don’t need to go to Roku com page for removing the channel from the Roku player.
Steps to remove the channel from the Roku channel lineup
- Click the ‘Home’ button on your device remote and Click on the channel you wish to remove.
- Press the ‘Star X’ button from the remote to open the different options. Here you will find the ‘Remove’ option.
- Click on it to remove the channel.
- Press ‘OK’ to confirm it.
Steps to remove the channel through Roku channel store
- The first step is same as that of the previous one i: e, Press the ‘Home’ button on your remote.
- Go to ‘Streaming channels’ option and open the complete list of channels on the screen.
- Search the channel you want to delete.
- Click on the channel to get details.
- Click ‘Remove’ to delete the channel from the store.
- In case you find trouble in removing the channel through the Roku channel store, you can go to www Roku com support link.
Removing the channel from the Roku mobile application
To remove the channel from the Roku app, Roku app must be installed on your smartphone. Follow the steps thereafter.
- Open the app and click on ‘Channels’ with the help of navigation menus.
- Tap and hold the channel you want to remove. The properties will be opened on the screen.
- Tap on ‘Remove’ to delete the channel from the Roku app channel list.
- You will be prompted for your move. Click to ‘Confirm’.
- If the desired channel is not available in the channel list, perform ‘Roku update’ for your app.
Now we will discuss the steps to move the channel within the Roku player
When you install and download the channel in the Roku device, it will keep on adding in the line of channels from where you can locate it easily. For every channel, you get a separate Roku link code to activate it. If you want to move the channels later on, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Open the channel list with the help of Roku remote.
- Click the directional buttons from the remote to swap the channels from a different location to the desired location.
- Press the ‘*’ button to move the channel.
- Press to confirm the action.
If you find any problem in moving the channel in your Roku device, then you can take help from the experts by calling at given support number.