Do you own a Roku streaming player? If yes, then you must be aware of the fact that Roku is only going to work if it is activated, and in order to activate it, it needs to be linked to a Roku account. Your Roku account has a number of information regarding the devices you own, channels you’ve installed, your settings and preferences and other valuable information.
The activation process of Roku is pretty simple, as you just need to insert the activation code that you see on your TV screen at the time of device setup in ‘my Roku com link’ page. After entering the code, your device will get activated, then you can enjoy a gamut of digital content in the comfort of your house.
Roku Activation code is an alphanumeric code, so if you are not able to find this code during Roku setup process, then you can take help of Roku link code activation help and support providers. Today, we will be discussing the errors that people come across while entering Roku activation code. So, you can also pay attention to this post, as you never know, you may come to know some interesting info down here.
Getting an error while entering Roku link code on the website:
If you are seeing an error after entering Roku link code, then try entering the code a second time. There is a possibility that you might not have typed the code properly. The problem of system error or temporary network error may also result in that problem.
If that doesn’t fix the issue, then follow below given steps:
- Go back to your Roku media streaming player, then press the ‘Star’ button on the Roku remote and finally, select the option named ‘Get a new code’.
- Once you see the new Roku link code, then go back to Roku com link Activate page and enter the code there.
Roku link code was entered, but the Roku player is stuck on the link code screen
If you are facing this error, then, first of all, you need to note the time until which the screen has stayed frozen on the link code screen. If it hasn’t been much time, then just wait for another few minutes. If it has been a long time, let’s say an hour or two, then there is some problem, so you can try below-mentioned steps:
- Make sure that you have completed all the steps on the website that are required to Activate Roku streaming player.
- If you are seeing ‘Error 001’ along with a message, i.e., ‘Not Connected’ in the upper right corner of the TV screen, then that means, your Roku device is not connected to any internet network.
- You will have to select ‘Try Again’.
- If things don’t sort out after selecting ‘Try Again’, then you need to get in touch with your ISP to confirm if the network has been down from the server side.
At last, if nothing works for you, then you will have to get in touch with Roku help and support providers to get the right assistance.