People using Roku devices know what Roku activation code is and where to add it. Roku activation code is an important code that needs to be added while setting up Roku player for the first time. Without this code, you can’t complete the setup process. Once you enter the activation code, you can proceed with the pending steps for setting up Roku. Upon completion, you can easily stream your favorite music, movies, and TV shows.
Are you finding issues while Roku com link enters code process? If yes, then you must follow the below-mentioned steps in order to fix this annoying problem.
The Roku link activation code will be displayed when the TV is powered on, and when you connect your Roku device is connected to the TV. Here are the instructions that you will have to follow in order to get your device activated easily:
- You need to go to your Roku website from your web browser.
- Connect your Roku device to the TV, turn on the TV and begin the setup process.
- While setting up the device, you will come across the activation screen, where you will see Roku code that flashes in front of the TV.
- Copy the code and go to the web browser.
- Enter the code, click submit and the device will be automatically linked.
- You will have the option to select the channels that you wish to link to your account.
- You are going to find an option named ‘my account’ at the top of the Roku home page. You can view a serial number of your device under the linked devices section.
Are you facing the problem of ‘Roku activation code getting stuck’?
If you think you are stuck on a certain page for quite some time, then here is what could have happened.
- Roku player is downloading or upgrading the software.
- The internet connection is not working properly.
If you have tried the aforementioned troubleshooting steps, yet facing Roku link code activation problem, then you will have to take help of experts.
Get a new Roku link activation code
You may have to get a new activation code because the code that you received earlier may have expired. If you can’t access ‘www Roku com Link’ website, then you will have to get in touch with Roku help and support providers. Roku activation code expires when there is a huge gap between receiving the code and activating the device. At times, the code is generated, but people can’t see it on the screen. Here are the steps that you will have to take to get the code and link it to your Roku account successfully.
- Keep in mind that the TV is on while you generate the Roku activation code. If your TV doesn’t display the code, then you will have to switch off the TV for a few minutes.
- Turn off your Roku device and then, turn it back on.
- Enter the Roku activation code in my Roku link page to successfully link it to your Roku account.
- Log into your Roku account to check if the device has been linked to the Roku account. Check it under ‘Linked devices’
- If you are not seeing the serial number, then wait for a few minutes as it may take time for the link activation code to update on the page. If the code doesn’t appear, then get in touch with Roku help and support providers.