You can now watch your favorite movie or show from any popular media streaming app like HBO, Netflix and Hulu by just downloading it on your Roku or other media streaming app. There is no need for smart TV at home. Just connect the media player to the normal TV and start watching the content of your choice without any problem.
Today, we are going to give suggestions on how to watch Netflix content on Roku and how to change profiles on the Netflix app. Roku is a media streaming player that is sleek and handy and plugs directly into the HDMI port of TV.
There are some users who are finding it difficult to watching shows through Netflix app and signing out of the app. Moreover, they are not being able to switch to a different profile from the Roku media player. If you are facing any of this problems, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Switch on your Roku player and TV. Wait till you get the welcome Roku screen on your TV screen.
- From Roku, go to the ‘Menu’ icon and click on ‘Home’. Here all details related to channel like the name of channel, store, and settings will be available on the screen.
- From here, you need to click on ‘My channels’ menu. A list of all channels installed in your media player will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for Netflix app and click on it. You can locate the app with the help of remote keys. Highlight the app and click to modify it. If you find any problem in using the remote keys, then you can contact Roku support.
- Now, search for ‘Sign-out’ option and click to sign out of the account. If you want to remove the channel, then click on ‘Remove channel’ menu. In case the app doesn’t appear on the first page, then there is nothing to worry, it may drop down to next page depending on the number of apps installed on the device.
- Now if you have removed the app, then download it from the app store again. Once downloaded install it on your Roku app on the phone.
- Log in to the account with the Netflix existing details. If you find any problem, then check the username and password carefully. If you want to change the profile, then change the username and password.
We conclude with the fact that switching to Netflix profiles from Roku media player is quite a tedious task. You can’t do it on your own without any expert guidance. Despite of this fact, if you implement the steps mentioned above on the page carefully, then you can easily switch to different profiles without any problem. No matter which Netflix app version you are using on your Roku, the steps are same for all. In case you find any problem or want to get some additional information, feel free to contact Roku support. The support team will let you know the steps according to your Roku models otherwise, the steps are mostly the same for all. If you are having a problem with streaming, then check the network connection on your device first.