Roku streaming player is a popular streaming device that has the largest repertoire of channels for its users to access. Roku, in my opinion, is a complete streaming device because it has got everything that a binge-watcher needs in the first place.
The company knows that it is sitting in a comfortable position, yet it has not gotten complacent. Roku is in an incessant process of adding new and interesting channels to its library of channels.
There have been two significant additions in the recent times, which are Kiro 7 News and NewsChannel 5 Nashville. Users for past some time have requested both channels, and Roku going by its reputation has listened to those requests and responded in a nice manner.
If you want to watch Kiro 7 News on your Roku device for free, yes that’s right, for free, then here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Launch your Roku device and go to its home screen.
- On the home scree, you need to search for ‘KIRO 7’.
- Once you have found the channel in the ‘Search Results’, then you need to click ‘Add Channel’.
- Once the channel is installed, you need to click ‘OK’.
- At last, you have to click ‘Go To Channel’ in order to access it.
That was, in fact, a simple process, right? However, I know some will still not be able to perform it successfully, so for those, it is requested to go to Roku help and support facility for the right assistance regarding the inclusion of KIRO 7 News on their Roku device for free.
KIRO 7 news is widely used for watching local news, traffic updates, weather forecast and a lot more. You can access the channel on your mobile device as well.
Now, comes the steps for finding and adding NewsChannel 5 Nashville on Roku. Many rates this news channel as the most trusted local news channel in Nashville, so if you are living in Nashville and eager to watch your favorite news on it, then you must definitely have it on your Roku player.
You can watch live newscasts, live weather reports, local news and other profound investigations that are taking place in the city. You also have the option to watch Sky5 helicopter coverage, so there is a lot to watch on this channel. If you want, you can select on-demand coverage and watch the news that you want to watch in the first place.
Here is how you can get NewsChannel 5 on your Roku device:
- Turn on your Roku streaming player.
- After that, go to the Roku channel store.
- Search for ‘WTVF NewsChannel 5’.
- Select ‘Add this channel’.
- Once the channel is installed, you will be able to watch your favorite news free of cost.
If you come across any issue installing this channel on your Roku device, then you can take help of Roku setup and support providers, as they know how to install channels in Roku.