If you have bought Roku Express and are now looking to set it up, then you need to follow certain steps that you can find at Rokusetup.xyz website. The steps are easy to follow and work for sure, but in case they don’t, then take help of Roku experts.
It’s time to move from those boring TV shows and movies that come round the clock and watch something that you could really say ‘interesting’. Back in the day, our entertainment was at the mercy of cable TV providers.
But, this has changed now, as streaming devices are available on the market, allowing people to watch whatever they want. Roku is one such streaming device that is currently being used by millions of Americans.
There are different Roku models available on the market, so if you are looking to buy a Roku device, then you will have to scour the web in order to find the model of your choice. If you go as per the latest trend, then most people have opted for Roku Express than any other model of Roku, but I still leave it to your choice because what streaming device you want to buy has to be your decision.
But, if you have decided to buy Roku Express, then you don’t have to find another source of entertainment for your house. Roku Express is more than enough to provide you the entertainment that you’ve always craved for.
Roku Express is packed with world-class entertainment, and you can get it for $30, which makes it the cheapest streaming device. You can compare Roku Express with other streaming devices such as Google Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV, but there is no way that these two are getting ahead of Roku Express.
You can easily set up Roku Express on your TV, but it has to be a modern-day TV and not those old bulky CRT screens. If you want to setup Roku, then you will have to follow below-mentioned steps, but first, create a Roku account, as only then, you will be able to activate your Roku device, and also manage and control Roku channels, settings, preferences and payment methods.
- The first step to setting up Roku Express begins with selecting your preferred language. The language you select is what you are going to see all the text and dialogues in. After selecting the language, you need to press ‘OK’ on your Roku Remote.
- Now, attach all the cables and wires to the desired ports including power cable, HDMI cable and Ethernet cable.
- You will now have to connect your Roku device to the internet network, which should be the same network where your other devices are connected as well.
- Go through on-screen instructions to fill up the options related to Wi-Fi, language and more.
- Roku is now going to download the latest software after the device connects to the internet.
- You will have to enter ‘Roku activation code’ now, which you need to enter at ‘my.Roku.link’ page.
- After entering the activation code, click ‘submit’ and with that, the process will be completed.
Note: Roku activation code is an alphanumeric code that you will be seeing on your TV screen.
If you jump into any problem while performing the above-mentioned steps, then you can get in touch with Roku Setup help and support providers.